01 June 2012

$10 Wasted.

Last night, my boyfriend and I went out for dinner and a movie just because we thought it'd be nice to do since I had a rare day off from both of my jobs. After hitting up this amazing Mexican place Casa Ramos we headed off to the theatre that's located across the street.

We were set on watching Men in Black 3 but once the girl at the register rang us up and we saw that it was $27 dollars we realized that the showing was for 3D. So, we quickly said "eff that" and asked to The Dictator instead. What a dumb piece of crap that movie was. It had a few moments of hilarity. And when I say few I really mean a 2-3. I love Sacha Baron Cohen, when he's funny. I thought Bruno was even funnier than this movie. Point of the story is, if I'm falling asleep at the movies you know the film isn't any good, and I love going to the movie theater. Oh well, there's $10 and an hour and a half of my life I'll never get back.

 Here's the trailer for those of you who don't know what movie I'm talking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment