14 January 2012

New Year. New Start.

Alright, so working two jobs is not very easy. The only downtime that I do get is to sleep and eat. Any internet access that I do get is through my phone for quick catch-ups during work breaks. A smartphone is no place to blog. Because I've been working like a beast and barely get on my computer, I neglected my blogs. There's so much I wanted to catch up on, but seeing as so much time has gone by, I'm just going to start a new with a new blank slate (but I'm keeping this blog because I don't like to start too many things just to abandon them - starting fresh on the old is always fun).

The Year: 2012. The Goal: Try to blog as often as possible about relevant life happening and what not. Overall goal: Make more time for things that I want to do.

Hopefully I won't forget this new goal and actually keep an up-to-date blog to make it attractive to whoever happens to stumble upon my blog and maybe make them come back for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment