26 June 2012

Pardon the Interruption...

...but a whole month late I'm finally posting about something very monumental and important in my yearly life. Last May, on the 25th, my boyfriend and I celebrated our 4-year anniversary. It wracks my brain to think about how when we first got together he was still 20 and I was 19 and now we're almost 25 and 23, respectively.

On that note, its been an amazing four years that have really flown by. Considering that this is my first serious relationship, I'm still surprised with how long it's lasted, but in a good way. In those 4 years we've gone from being long-distance to living under-the-same-roof which has been quite the ride. Can't wait to see what the future will bring for us.

He really is an amazing man and my best friend and I couldn't be happier to be able to call him my greatest love.


No comments:

Post a Comment