23 August 2012

New Idea.

I think I'm going to start posting mini reviews about all the books I've been reading and have yet to read. I've been tearing through books so often lately, I think it'd be neat to share my thoughts on them and maybe convince some of you (if anyone actually reads this) to read some of them or skip them.

Not to mention, I've been buying a lot of books lately so that would motivate me keep it going. The book reading list has been piling up mainly because there's this used movie, cd, vinyl and now used BOOK store right by house, and a lot of the books I've found there that I've always wanted to read I've been buying for 99 cents so I have a lot of catching up to do.

So what do you all think? Book Review Mondays? Paperback Wednesdays? Book Club Sundays? Suggested Reading of the Day? I'll find that catchy title soon enough.

UPDATE ON 9/10/2012: I think I'm going to stretch this idea out further to include films as well. I don't plan on including mainstream films that every and their mom has seen, but more so movies I've found interesting and worth recommending to others.

No comments:

Post a Comment