06 March 2013

The Naughty Corner

This is probably one of the most random thoughts I've ever had in a long while, but you (and I mean me) have to enjoy the random thoughts and epiphanies I have at work. These thoughts have lead to us selecting our wedding date and other ideas and plans for it, as well as dinner ideas; not to mention they've lead to some creative, yet delicious sushi rolls.

Anyhow, I was thinking the other day how fiancé and I have a spot in the house which I have deemed "The F**k Corner." What is this aforementioned corner you say? Well, it's the place in the house where we always seem to bang (outside of the bedroom) and get all kinds of creative with. Now I won't identify where in our apartment the corner is in case any people who know me/come over to my place read this. We tend to be traditional for the most part, but, every now and then, we just don't make to the bed/bedroom floor and this tends to be our go to spot. We had a similar thing like this in our old place, but instead of a corner it was a more like a spot where fun times would go down.

Point of the story? This corner has resulted in many a good time in the short three months we've lived there and who knows the corner might be abandoned for a different spot in our little love nest. We definitely play a game of favorites...

No comments:

Post a Comment